"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Checking in.

Hey all. I've gotten some e-mails, and even a phone call from some concerned friends wanting to know where I'm at, and if I'm still out there, and O.K.

I am and thank you!

One of my co-workers at the insurance company I work for has been on storm duty for the last month, which meant 50-60 hour work weeks for me. To top off the extra volume of work, due to being short handed, the time frame for coverage on a couple of storm losses we had here are now expired. Just prior to the time frame expiring for allowing insured's to have coverage for these older storms, the contractors around here were acting on these claims like vultures, trying to get every last one in under the wire for coverage. This was compounding the work volume into a much smaller time frame than we are used too, making the work loads even worse. What little personal free time I had was concentrated on my family, and on riding to get my head where it needed to be. Anyway, that time frame expiration thing is now past, and my co-worker is now back. Hopefully things will slow down to a more normal pace, allowing me some free personal time to do more of the things I love. One being blogging. I will do my best to check out as many as I can, but there is no way I'll get caught up with them all.

To those who contacted me with concern for my whereabouts, and well being,

Thank you.

4 comments:

Dean "D-Day" said...

I was glad to hear that everything was ok and you were just busy with work.

Disappear that long again and I may have to come rough you up. I'm not that far away and I know where you live...

Baron's Life said...

Glad to hear everything is well and welcome back my friend

Webster World said...

Yea work is a bitch at times but when you get past the ruff part life is good. Glad you are back.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Dean,
Thanks for checking in on me Bro. Come rough me Rough (look) me up any time.

Baron,
Yup, all is good here. Thank you.

W.W.,
Yea, work's been crazy, but I still count my blessings. See next post. Just wish I had that 09 Street Glide blessing to count too. LOL!