"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Friday, September 5, 2008

God really does care. Here is an inspirational photo as proof of God's love for us all.

This almost put a lump in my throat...
.
I seldom pass along inspirational or spiritual stuff, but this one really got to me.
.
I believe, in these difficult and mean-spirited times in which we live, there needs to be a message of hope.
.
We can all use a single image that speaks to us of love, harmony, peace, and joy.

.
I have been sent that image, and I want to share it with all of you.
.
All I ask is that you take a moment to reflect on it...
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


See,
He really does care!

7 comments:

Dean "D-Day" said...

Too funny. Probably sacriligious but still funny.

Ann said...

Hysterical! But I think this is the work of a drunken leprechaun, not God. At the end of the rainbow...The Beer Store! That's my kinda rainbow! LOL!

-Connie said...

Love it. I giggled. I'm with Ann, that's my kind of rainbow!

FLHX_Dave said...

lol, Funny. So the rainbow represents God's promise not to flood the earth again with water. Maybe he is hinting he will flood it with beer this time around.

Anonymous said...

As long as He floods it with Yeungling, I'm in!!! ;)

Lady R (Di) said...

Some where over the rainbow... where happy little bluebirds sing, and beer is cold! LOL!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Dean,
I hope it isn't sacriligious. After All Jesus drank wine, why not beer?

Ann,
Drunken leprechaun, too funny!

Connie,
Maybe there is Cuervo Gold on the other end of the rainbow!

Dave,
God would have a hard time flooding with beer, because we would try to drink it, and store it as it came down. Thus the earth would not flood so easily.

Mrs RC,
I've got to try that Yuengling someday. It keeps popping up on the blogs. Must be something to it!

Lady R,
From now on, I'll never not see this picture in my head when I hear the song Somewhere Over the Rainbow.