"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episode 3 review



It just keeps gettin better as the plot thickens.

It's like a good home made soup. The more you put in, the better it gets. Sometimes even better the next day after it sits a while. All the flavors start to meld.

The clown was a sicko! But I'm not sure if I could have stomached the kind of vigilante justice put forth.

'Nough said. I don't want to give away the show for those who might have missed it!

11 comments:

Dean "D-Day" said...

Justice served. 'Nough said.

Webster World said...

I too think to show is growing. It is getting better. The clown well like d said justice served.

IHG said...

I'm LOVING it! It does keep getting better and better. There is one twist and turn after another. Give me more...Give me more...I wish it was on every night! Can you believe I'm saying this after what I said about the first episode? lol

As for the clown "sicko"...all "sicko" pieces of crap like him should have the same thing done to them. 'Nough said indeed...actually no...it would have been even better if they would have stuffed em in his mouth...wow...now that's harsh huh?? I'm actually really a nice, loving person but not toward anyone like that!!!! ok 'Nough said!

Anonymous said...

Crap! I missed it last night! Jay thinks it's more dumb every time he watches, but it was growing on me. Oh well, I rarely watch TV anyway....

Anonymous said...

many details on the show are very real,the patches,the club house, the church,the dynas etc.
some of you guys know what im'talking about,Mando 81

-Connie said...

I'm with you IHG!!!!

B.B. said...

Ok, ok, I'm hooked. Now you know what's going to happen because I like it....it's going to get cancelled. Well, I hope it doesn't. And as far as the sicko, I agree with Stephanie.

"Joker" said...

I think it is definitely getting better as it goes along. I'm with IHG - they should have served them up to the bastard for his breakfast - and yes, that's what they all deserve.

The ax to the head in the convenience store was a little over-the-top I thought.

Katey Sagal's character continues to steal the show I think. I loved it when she walked into Jax's room and said, "Eew, it smells like dirty socks and pussy in here." I was LMFAO!!! Now THAT WAS REALISTIC!

I don't know how realistic the show is overall since I'm not a 1%er, and we really don't have too many around where I'm at. The idea of SAMCRO so easily having all these people and officials in town in their pocket does seem a little stretched. But, what would I know?

That sort of thing happened for a short time years ago in a small Massachusetts town not far from the one I grew up in. The bikers had the town cops literally scared to come out of the police station. The difference between TV and reality was the Massachusetts State Police. They came into town in force, armed like the 82nd Airborne, and opened up a can of whoop ass on the bikers. Order was quickly restored and the bikers didn't come back again.

No, I'm not sure what club it was, but it was not the 81. Remember, this was YEARS ago, but I will say that even if I did know, I wouldn't say. Since the bikers lost face in that story, to name the club in public would be a breach of etiquette. That much, I AM sure of!

I guess they don't have any State Troopers in Cali? Or, maybe just not on TV!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Dean,
I agree.

Web,
Ditto.

IHG,
I think more and more people like you will start to enjoy it! As for stuffing them in his mouth... Eeew. I want to go barf now.

Mrs. R.C.,
Tell Jay to lighten up. It's fiction. Oh well, guess you can't please everyone!

Mando 81,
Being the show is based on outlaw MCs, and there is actually a technical adviser (so I hear) from HA, I'd guess there is some truth to the show. I hear a lot of folks diss the show for it's lack of reality, at least I did at first, but I'd like to know what outlaw MC they are riding with that gives them this credibility. I for one am just a regular Joe with a passion to ride. I'm not in a MC of any kind, so I have to take the show for what it is... a show. nothing more, nothing less.

Connie,
I think we all are. I've heard Even Sick F'rs like the clown don't even last long in the prison system. They'd probably do the same thing, or worse.

B.B.,
It ain't gonna get canceled. I hope anyway! (don't jinx it!)

Joker,
I too was laughing my Ass Off with the sweatsox and pussy comment. I love her character. Katey Sagal is a great actress.

As for town's being over run by outlaws, and gettin away with it, look at Iron City Blues! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_XfuZQMn0U
I know they aren't biker outlaws but still the same concept.

Anonymous said...

I did not like the first episode except for Katie Segal, but my cousin told me it was getting better and better and to give it another try...maybe I will.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Marcie,
Your cousin is right. You should give it another chance.