"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Son's of Anarchy episode 2 review

So what did you think of episode #2?





I thought it was better than the first. Sure there may have been a few cheesy parts, but I don't think all outlaw bikers are outlaw, bad ass all the time, so in reality, there might be a little cheese in their lives.



I think the show is picking up pace, and offered a bit more action, and violence than the first episode. I think that is what some of you might have been looking for, correct?



Stay tuned. Keep watching and let's see where this thing is rolling!

23 comments:

B.B. said...

We have it on our DVR, I may have to check it out if it's better than the first episode.

Ann said...

I'm really wishing we had cable right now!

Lady R (Di) said...

Damn! I can't believe I missed it again. We have Charter on Demand, so maybe I can find the first two episodes and watch them. I need to see what we are missing. I'll let you know if we are successful.

FLHX_Dave said...

Ok...I'll give it one more shot. I'll be back in a day or so to give my opinion. :)

Anonymous said...

I was not as blown away by the first episode as you were, but I do agree the second episode was an improvement. We are starting to get some better character development. Jay was saying that for a show to be successful you need a hero (or anti-hero) that you can really like or identify with. Now that we are seeing a little more of his inner feelings, Jax is getting there. I can see myself getting hooked if it keeps up, but I am not there yet.

IHG said...

Mr. M...I gave it another watch and I'm telling you...it actually rocked! I'm digging it! I apologize for jumping the gun last week and poo-pooing on it. I'm really digging Jax...sexy, sexy! And Katie Segal as Gemma...she's one evil bitch and I love her!

Webster World said...

It's a sitcom as the others but with a biker twist. I liked it. It was ok. I did think the cremator in their back pocket was a bit. Would that not be something for all killers to have that. Then again it's probable that it's aready happened. The cop? Can see that one. Seems like they'd do a lot of that dirty work in the dark. But this is made for tv. I know some outlaw type from my past. And no they are not always outlawing. They get involved in the kids sports and in general do what we do. As for Segal I've always liked her acting. I think see is hot. Looks good for her youthful age. I'll watch it again.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

B.B.,
What are ya waitin fer?

Ann,
find a friend who has a VCR to record it for you. It'll be worth asking for.

Lady R.,
See comment to B.B.

FLHX Dave,
Don't be a party pooper.

Mrs. R.C.,
Give it time, It'll grow on ya I'm sure.

I.H.G.,
I'm glad you came to the dark side.

Webster World,
I think you have a pretty good perspective on the show. You see it pretty much like me. Only I'm allowing my self to be more of a fantasy believer than you. It's more fun that way. I mean really do people watch a movie that is fictional, and criticize the crap out of it? Oh yeah, I guess pecimist skeptics do.

B.B. said...

I'm waiting for a free hour, that's what I'm waiting for! LOL.
And I was thinking about your comment to Webster about pesimistic skeptics, and I don't think I'm a pesimist, but I do tend to analyze the crap out of stuff, it's not always that I'm trying to look at the negative, I just have a very critical mind. Can't help it. :)

Big Daddy said...

Every other damn network already has it set up that you can watch their episodes on the computer if you missed them. FX, with the only show that I'd like to see, apparently is still using stone-age technology! Haven't seen it yet, but will when they finally get their shit online!

Anonymous said...

The episodes can can be found on Hulu.com...but with a 8 day lag.

http://www.hulu.com/sons-of-anarchy

Lady R (Di) said...

strungout... thanks for the link!

-Connie said...

Gah!! I missed this one!!! When does it replay?

Webster World said...

I started doing that 30 or so years ago. I was watching a movie set in the gentlemans sword fighting days. It's the end of the movie the man and woman are coming together for a kiss. Well in the back ground you could see a jet going across the sky.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

B.B.,
Stop over analyzing. It's fiction, let yourself go sit back, relax and enjoy the show!

Big D., If I can figure out a way to record off my DVR onto CD's, I'd bootleg you copies.

Strungout,
Ditto what Lady R. said.

Webster World,
See comment above left for B.B.. LOL!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Connie,
Not sure when it will replay, but if you can hold out, like Strunout said, you can check it out a http://www.hulu.com/sons-of-anarchy

IHG said...

I'm digging the dark side! :)~

B.B. said...

Ok, well I finally sat down and watched episode 2. It was much better than the first. Things just seemed a lot less forced and less predictable. As far as entertainment value, which is what the show is for, I found myself entertained. I will probably continue to watch and hope that it just keep getting better.

Webster World said...

Mr. M, Here I go again. In this last show. The ax. I wonder if the guy that took the ax will end up of being somebody? Had a gun, was he a cop? Mafia? A crook? Or just some Joe like me? It will be interesting seeing if that plays out.

Dean "D-Day" said...

HELP!!!
I'm getting sucked in!!

Cornbread said...

I find this whole sons of anarchy thing interesting. I personally refuse to watch the show after seing parts of it. I am in a motorcycle club. a MC where you have to prospect, probate and earn a patch. Many of my brothers are into the show and have parties just to watch it. It saddens me that the lifestyle is portrayed in such a violent manner. Motorcycle clubs are not all about violence and crime. They are about family. a big family that takes care of itself and doesn't necesarrly live by the civilians way of life. If you want a good perspective on what club life is about check out this website (you may have to copy and paste) http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu/index.html

Mr. Motorcycle said...

IHG,
"I'm digging the dark side! :)~" LOL!

B.B.,
I think more and more people are starting to see the show progressing.

FLHX Dave,
You didn't comment on episode 2 yet... I'm waiting!


Webster World,
Re: the man who got axed.. We'll have to wait and see how that plays out. Interesting!

Dean "D-Day",
"HELP!!! I'm getting sucked in!!"
LOL!

Cornbread,
I couldn't agree with you more about not all MC's are all bad, all the time and all about, drugs, guns, and violence, but there are some of the outlaw MC's around who do live up to what the show is portraying. On the other hand there are many MC's who are all about the brotherhood, family, riding, and nothing more. There are christian groups, HOG clubs, etc.

I also checked out the site you linked to for information. WOW, a lot of information there to read. Too much for me at this time, but will definitely go back and read some more. Thanks for your insight.

Webster World said...

This one was good. I did not like that clown at all. Justice served.