"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Son's of Anarchy Episode 9 review



I have a few questions; things I was thinking about....

Was Clays decision to Allie with the Myans a good choice?
What's going to happen when the revenge for the hit takes place?

What's gonna happen with this new relationship with Jax and Tara?
To what level will Gemma interfere (more than she already has)?

Will they find the body Jax dumped? Where did he dump it?

What's going to happen with Opie and his family?
Will he ultimately choose the club over his family?

Is Clay going to find out Opie didn't do the hit?
If so will he freak the F' out?

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmm.

Guess we'll have to keep watching to find out.

Darn!

10 comments:

Dean "D-Day" said...

Lots of good story lines being set up.

Lady R (Di) said...

Boy, last night was packed with some cold hearted shit! Was that the Mayan leaders own son he sacrificed for the hit? I thought I heard the dude call him pop, before he got that meat thermometer or whatever it was, in the back of the neck. Ewww.

I guess Jax is going to keep quiet about the ATF creep. He probably knows how much heat may come down on them with that little stunt. I wonder too, where he dumped the body. And he's definitely being challenged by Tig.

I'm not so sure Opie's secret will stay a secret. That will be a problem soon, watch and see.

Jax is at a crossroads of sorts. I'm glad he tried to recover the journals after he started to burn them. I still think he is going to find out something that will turn the tables on all this shit.

I can't believe how hooked I got on this show. I like going to Fat Bobs SOA blog, Dave at Road Grits told us about, to see what the buzz is each week. Ya'll should check it out.

Till next week...

B.B. said...

I have a bad feeling that something horrible is going to happen to Opie.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Dean,
This is good sh*t!

Lady R.,
I'm not sure if that was his son or not. We'll have to wait and see. My wife asked me the same question. He did say to him before he was stabbed. "I love you Mijo". Mijo, is not son in spanish, more like pal,honey, dear, mate, buddy, etc.

I did check out Fat Bob's SOA blog.good sh*t!

B.B.,
I agree, but I hope not. I really dig his character.

monkey said...

good episode, but i see jax and tara cant really keep eye contact for long after their session with their special guest.
Im not sure the deal with the mayans is a good idea and pretty sure that was his son.
It really dosent look like jax did a good job getting rid of that body, im sure thats not the end of it and more likely end in tara taking the heat over jax and going to jail.

Lady R (Di) said...

monkey... You think the nice doctor will take the fall for Jax? I'm not seeing that, but it WOULD be the least she could do, since she brought the problem to Charming, by her own admittance. Hmmm. You've given me something else to ponder. How could mama Gemma be upset about that? AND it would bond the doc with the club. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I don't understand why Tara & Jax didn't just call the cops and claim it self-defense. (The first shot was no question, and seeing as the cops didn't like the jack-off anyway there is no reason not to beleive the story, case closed)

I thought the Mayan was the son too, but I wasn't sure. ("mi hijo" is spanish for "my son"...could he have been saying that?) As far as the deal, I am glad Clay found a way to settle things without flying off the handle and starting a war by being reactionary.

Opie's secret won't stay secret very long. No predictions on how that will turn out. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is up with that ridiculous hat???

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Mrs. R.C.,

I don't understand why Tara & Jax didn't just call the cops and claim it self-defense either. Makes sense to me. It was self defense (at least the first shot.)

("mi hijo" being spanish for "my son"... You are correct. I never thought of that one. Good catch. You might just be onto something. Some of us are slow learners, such as trying to figure out SAMCRO, and SAMCROW.

Opie's hat is weird. I've always thought that about people who wear stocking caps when it's warm. I love his character anyway.

Webster World said...

Opie is an odd ball. I must have been dumping some beer. I missed the missed hit. I don't think he is staying. And Big Red. Whats with that. I know of any women so involved with a club on the level her wicked self has been. Oh I like her she keeps it interesting. Knows how to swing a skateboard. Jax no cops to keep the sugar butt clean I'll bet. The show does keep gettig deeper.

Hoopermazing said...

Mr. Motorcycle: Mijo most certainly does mean son. It's a contraction of "mi hijo," my son. Mija, of course, is my daughter, "mi hija."