"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Monday, October 6, 2008

WARNING!!!!

O.K. fellow bloggers/readers.
.
I first off have to say there is a new guy popping in and out on comments.
His name is secret, unless he want's to claim the photo he sent to me. I'll let you know if it was really him.
.
He does not have a blog(Yet). I've been communicating with him here and there through e-mails. Nice guy. I'm trying to convince him to blog, and I think I'm working him in the right direction.
.
Remember when I posted behind the scenes blogger buddies a while back. Well, he has decided to help contribute to my cause of making you spit water, coffee, beer, and soda pop all over your keyboards, and making you laugh out loud at work to make your co-workers wonder just WTF you are doing over there.
.
Soooooo, this is your fair warning.
.
DO NOT SCROLL DOWN WITH YOUNG CHILDREN WHO CAN READ IN CLOSE PROXIMITY.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DO NOT HAVE A MOUTHFUL OF LIQUID WHEN YOU DO SCROLL DOWN.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IF YOU DO NOT LAUGH, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CAGERS AND BIKERS ALIKE WILL APPRECIATE THIS ONE!
.
.
.
.
.
.

10 comments:

Ann said...

Holy shit! If it wasn't so green, I'd think that was taken in Arizona!!! LMFAO!!! We have a lot of that shit around here, too! :)

Lady R (Di) said...

Too funny! This is probably the truth in most cases!

Tell Mr. Behind the Scenes to come on out of the blogging closet and join the rest of us fools!

Thanks for the laugh, great way to start a week.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Isn't that the truth!
Always good to start the week off with a good laugh.

B.B. said...

I think I passed through there this morning!

Webster World said...

Well brothers and sisters of the blogging world and asphalt ribbon I'd like to start a blog. I think I could contribute. I just need to learn this here machine enough to feel good at it. I need to learn how to download a picture and such. And I hope to learn it soon. And when I'm ready I'm sure all of you can help me just fine. I do enjoy all your blogs it's a new world I'm just leaning about.

Anonymous said...

OMG, there is this old decreped bridge around here that used to be the main highway before they built the superhighway and new bridge right next to it. It is 4-lanes/55-mph....well that is until a few months ago. They put up cones and big flashing signs saying that there was bridge work going on. Closed all but one lane in each direction, and lowered the speed limit to 45...disallowing big trucks to use the bridge at all.

The thing is, I have yet to see a single piece of construction equipment or any kind of work going on whatsoever! (It is probably going on a year now) WTF?

FLHX_Dave said...

I'm confused. Isn't that what that sign says all the time? I must be seeing things. Here in CA they are laying off thousands of highway workers because they found a shovel that can stand up by itself.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Ann,
I think It is like this everywhere.This is one we can all relate to. You're driving down the raod. get held up in one lane traffic, and from start to end of the lane blockage, there is nothing happening. You say, "Did they really need to close the lane three days eaqrly?" WTF?

Lady Rides Alot,
Mr. Behind the Scenes, Webster World, is at least out of the closet on this picture. He commented here. As far as blogging, it's coming soon.

Dean "D-Day",
Thanks for laughing with me.

B.B.,
I think I pass through there every morning!

Webster World,
Thanks for e-mailing me this picture. It was a hoot.
As far as learning how to do pics, etc., If you need advise, or quick lesson, just e-mail me.

Mrs Road Captian,
Sounds typical, but a year? WTF?

FLHX Dave,

No need for confusion. That is what that sign says all the time. "A shovel that can stand up by itself" LMAO!

Kano said...

LOL, thanks for getting my day started off on the right track, that is with a laugh!..I pulled off a similar stunt in my teenage years when I worked at a drive-in movie theatre and one of my jobs was to change the movie marquee out by the highway. It was late at night and only a few cars went by before I changed the sign, so no harm done but probably got some laughs out of it! --& Good luck to Webster World, looking forward to it!

Big Daddy said...

Are you sure that wasn't taken in AZ?
I saw a road out here that wasn't being worked on.
I got all confused...Is it still legal to drive on such a road?