Friday, December 11, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
If after a long day, you are tired and looking forward to seeing your woman.
No matter how beautiful she is.....
No matter how beautiful she is.....
No matter how sexy she is...
No matter how seductive she is...
No matter how cute and sweet she is...
No matter how huge her melons are......................
Shit, I forgot what I was going to say.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
A tall upright machine useful for suddenly snatching flat metal bar stock out of your hands so that it smacks you in the chest and flings your beer across the room, denting the freshly-painted project which you had carefully set in the corner where nothing could get to it.
Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, "Oh, shit!"
A portable cutting tool used to make studs too short.
Used to round off bolt heads. Sometimes used in the creation of blood-blisters.
An electric sanding tool commonly used to convert minor touch-up jobs into major refinishing jobs.
One of a family of cutting tools built on the Ouija board principle... It transforms human energy into a crooked, unpredictable motion, and the more you attempt to influence its course, the more dismal your future becomes.
Generally used after pliers to completely round off bolt heads. If nothing else is available, they can also be used to transfer intense welding heat to the palm of your hand.
Used almost entirely for lighting various flammable objects in your shop on fire. Also handy for igniting the grease inside the wheel hub out of which you want to remove a bearing race.
A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.
HYDRAULIC FLOOR JACK:
Used for lowering an automobile to the ground after you have installed your new brake shoes, trapping the jack handle firmly under the bumper.
A large stationary power saw primarily used by most shops to cut good aluminum sheet into smaller pieces that more easily fit into the trash can after you cut on the inside of the line instead of the outside edge.
TWO-TON ENGINE HOIST:
A tool for testing the maximum tensile strength of everything you forgot to disconnect.
Normally used to stab the vacuum seals under lids or for opening old-style paper-and-tin oil cans and splashing oil on your shirt; but can also be used, as the name implies, to strip out Phillips screw heads.
A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert common slotted screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.
A tool used to crumple the metal surrounding that clip or bracket you needed to remove in order to replace a 50 cent part.
A tool used to make hoses too short.
HAMMER: That BMF
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the object we are trying to hit.
Used to open and slice through the contents of cardboard cartons delivered to your front door; works particularly well on contents such as seats, vinyl records, liquids in plastic bottles, collector magazines, refund checks, and rubber or plastic parts. Especially useful for slicing work clothes, but only while in use.
Son of a bitch TOOL:
Any handy tool that you grab and throw across the garage while yelling "Son of a bitch" at the top of your lungs. It is also, most often, the next tool that you will need.
I've gotten a lot of questions from readers as to who is Ethan Zobel's daughter Polly Zobel played by?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
The Harley-Davidson Facts
The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson , died and went to heaven.
At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, ' I want to hang out with God.' St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne room, and introduced him to God. God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'
Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'
God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?' Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?' God said, 'Ah, yes.' 'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention!
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much.
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!
'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'
God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it. 'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours'.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
- This episode started out with SAMCRO members in prison. Jax says, "The Ariens put out the word. Us white boys are on our own". Without any protection in the big house, the club is in danger of being killed 1 by 1. Clay tries to buy some protection from the One Niners. Clay asks, "If we do this, Black got our back?" The reply was, "When they are both delivered, Harley's gettin all kinds of love from the Fat Man". The Club is to deliver a snitch which was successful, but ultimately got Juice stabbed. (By the way, he lives.) They are also to set up a prostitute, which Opie does successfully from the outside, but this ends up in Trammel getting shot by the prostitue. He says, " I guess she didn't want to be set up."
- Agent Stahl shows her face up again. She tries to work some angles by saying she has no intent of creating any collateral damage in Charming. She is playing the side of the "good" FBI agent by trying to get down to the bottom of the Irish and Zobel.
- Opie's Ma drops the kids off with him. She says she is going up north to see Piney. She packed up all her stuff. She ain't coming back. Opie says she couldn't be a Mom 20 years ago, and she can't be one now.
- Gemma talks to Elliot, and convinces him to post bail for the club. He puts his property up for collateral. $300 against $3 Mill.
- Opie does a little confiding in the porsnstar Lila. Actually agrees to let her take his kids for a while. When she comes to get them, Gemma and Tara won't let her. The verbal exchange of insults between Tara and Lila is pretty funny.
- Bobby tells Jax that it falls in him to squash what ever it is between him and Clay. Jax asks why he should. Bobby tells Jax, "Because Clay is old and mean & He is never going to admit he is wrong & He's earned that." Jax says, "Nah man, time don't mean shit." Bobby says, "I'm doin the best I can to hold us together, but if this split gets any worse, I'm gonna hafta pick a corner. You know this club needs a healing Brother, and you got to be the one to deliver it."
- Jax and Clay get questioned while in prison by FBI Agent Stahl. The questioning is individual and private. She tries to play them against each other. Clay gets questioned first. She shows him a picture of the Irish and Zobel making a deal. She says she will make things go back to normal if he will give her information on the Irish. She says she is only interested in catching the Irish, not SAMCRO. Clay doesn't buy her line, and says he knows nothing about the Irish. Before questioning Jax, there is a HUGE BRAWL between Clay and Jax. The club and the rest of the inmates, let the brawl go on. They both mutually kick the shit out of each other. Then it's Jax's turn for questioning. Same thing happens with him. Jax doesn't bite either. He tells her that she took a huge risk asking them for information on the Irish. He said that because of this he knows she ain't got shit on SAMCRO. Then Agent Stahl, tells them they are free to go. Bail was already posted.
- The boys return from prison. Gemma and Tara are at the clubhouse parking lot when they roll in. They all but Jax go in the one clubhouse main door, and Jax in another. No one speaks a word. Gemma and Tara truly look stumped, like WTF was that all about?
- Thus ends another fantastic episode. I can't wait to see how they will top this one. We'll see soon!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Monday, October 12, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
2009 Frost Your Nuts Run. All you need to know right here. All Info. was verified W/ Mallalieu Bar in North Hudson, Wisconsin
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I have a little secret most of you probably didn’t know about me. I don’t mean to boast, but felt it was time to share with some of you who have been reading my blog quite some time now that I started studying this quite early on in life and have been fortunate enough to have gained a chemical engineering background.
With this being said; One of the things I enjoy most is converting beer, wine, whisky, brandy, and other similar liquids into a chemical compound mixture of H2O (NH2), 2CO (urea), NaCl (sodium chloride), and a number of other dissolved salts and organic compounds, which is my friends, "Urine".
Good day and cheers mates!
I’d stay and chat, but I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.
I’d stay and chat, but I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now.
Is it Friday yet??
Friday, September 25, 2009
My engine is making Loud noises at normal operating temperatures only. It's time for me to get some new lifters. I read that if a lifter develops a loud noise when engine is at normal operating temperature, but is quiet when engine is below normal temperature, it indicates an excessively fast leak down rate or scored lifter plunger, and it is then recommended to recondition or replace lifters.