"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sven & Olie

Since my last post was about the change of seasons, hot and cold, and since Joker made the comment that we all talk funny here in the Midwest, this joke could not be more fitting.

Sven and Ole join an outlaw motorcycle club, and get drunker than skunks. They die in a motorcycle accident and go to Hell.


The Devil observes that they are really enjoying themselves.

He says to them 'Doesn't the heat and smoke bother you?'


Ole replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve're from nordern Minnesooota, da land of

snow an ice, an ve're yust happy fer a chance ta varm up a little bit, ya

know.'


The devil decides that these two aren't miserable enough and turns up the

heat even more. When he returns to the room of the two guys from Minnesota ,

the devil finds them in light jackets and hats, grilling Walleye and

drinking beer. The devil is astonished and exclaims, 'Everyone down here is

in misery, and you two seem to be enjoying yourselves?'


Sven replies, 'Vell, ya know, ve don't git too much varm veather up dere

at da Falls, so ve've yust got ta haff a fish fry vhen da veather's dis

nice.'


The devil is absolutely furious. He can hardly see straight. Finally he

comes up with the answer. The two guys love the heat because they have been

cold all their lives. The devil decides to turn all the heat off in Hell.

The next morning, the temperature is 60 below zero, icicles are hanging

everywhere, and people are shivering so bad that they are unable to wail,

moan or gnash their teeth. The devil smiles and heads for the room with Ole

and Sven. He gets there and finds them back in their parkas, bomber hats,

and mittens. They are jumping up and down, cheering, yelling and screaming

like mad men.

The devil is dumbfounded, 'I don't understand, when I turn up the heat

you're happy. Now its freezing cold and you're still happy. What is wrong

with you two?'


They both look at the devil in surprise and say, 'Vell, don't ya know, if

hell iss froze over, dat must mean da Vikings von da Super Bowl!

9 comments:

Ann said...

LOL! Nice one!

Lady R (Di) said...

LMAO! Funny one Mr. M! I had fun reading with the accent!

Anonymous said...

Its going to take more than hell freezing over for the Vikes to win a Super Bowl..... Lucky for you I've come to my senses and realized that.

--The Wife

Dean "D-Day" said...

Ya dere, don'tcha know.
Minnesotans sound funny even to me and I'm from Wisconsin. A lot of them sound like they just got off the boat from Norway. 'Specially once you get up in da U.P. dere.

Also, as a Packers fan, I thought your joke rocked!

Anonymous said...

too funny!

B.B. said...

LMAO!

Big Daddy said...

Ok If you look on my blog you will see a photo montage.
On my arm is a tatoo that says norwegian.
posting a ethnic joke is
terrible.........ok it wasn't an ethnic joke really.
posting a joke about poor satan just trying to do his job is just Terrible......ok truthfully I don't give a damn wether he likes it or not.
Posting a joke that I can't object to and find funny as hell is just terrible.
Aww.... hell, never mind I'm just not gonna say anything:]

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Tanks der for all da nice tings you all said in my comments. I'm really glad ya all enjoyed my yoke. He He.

FLHX_Dave said...

Funny. A good break today from being annoyed. Thanks.