"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Toot Toot!

I wasn't going to do it, first of all because I didn't like the rules about listing only (5) other fabulous blogs. Hell let's just face it, I don't like rules.

But someone... Baron, who gave me the award, prodded me.

"Mr. Motorcycle Sir.... You are Funny man.
You should get on with it and process your Fabulous Blog Award..There is no time limit on when you can do it."


So here I am "tooting my horn" for you.

First off, not only did I not like all the rules, But I didn't like the picture.... either.

In my opinion...Considering this is a motorcycle blog, something like this would be a bit more appropriate.


Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post. (NOT GONNA HAPPEN) too many good ones.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.


So here are my addictions: (No particular order per line, but in order 1-5)
1. My Wife, My kids, My pets and My friends.

2. My Harley, I love everything about it. Suddenly, I feel the need for speed.

3. My Dodge Charger, (ditto above)

4. The internet, computers, and technogadgets, including music, Ipods, etc. (Excluding video games. I hate that shit.)

5. Tools of all kinds. This includes all of the things I get to build, create, paint, fix, remodel, etc. with these tools. (P.S. Art supplies count as tools in my book.)


My Fave Five blogs. Well, you know.... Rules were made for Sheeple.

Thanks Baron for thinking of me. If I was going to list some of the good ones, I'd be sure to mention you.

8 comments:

ROYALE CHESTERFIELD said...

Hi Bro...!!

Thank you for droppin by my Blog and leave you comments into it.... would love to do the same on yours.

Take care Bro & safe Ride...!!!

Ann said...

Glad you finally put up your award! I like your award pic better, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Lines? What lines?

Ride on,
Torch

Lady R (Di) said...

I like your Award Pic better too! More appropriate for our forum. Thanks for coming up with the new pic, but, your still fabulous!

fasthair said...

Mr. M: I didn't want to do it either but I broke down an did. I hated the pictured too and wanted to come of with something more manly if you will. But I got lazy and took the easy way out. Your picture rocks!

I will admit that this award has been a cool way to find new blogs to read. Blog on!

fasthair

Baron's Life said...

Mr.Motorcycle my man...!
Congratulations for having done the deed.
I so totally agree with you. The PIC you made up is so much better...that fabulous award is quite legit and has been going around for a while now. It's even on google

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Thanks all!

Unknown said...

Sweet award, sweet bike.