"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 Spring Flood Run

Couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. It was an awesome ride with some beautiful scenery.

Here's a few Pics.

Warming up my bike in the morning getting ready to roll.

The starting point at the Beach Bar, The Bikes rolling in.

Retired St. Paul, MN Police Chief Finny's Indian Chief Motorcycle.





A nice Old Skool




A Gene Simmons KISS Bike!




A dog or a log?? Maybe a log dog.



Beautiful Lake Pepin.

13 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Love what the "Chief" has done to the Chief! I'm happy your day was so memorable!

Learning to Golf said...

I enjoyed seeing the variety of bikes that were there. The Old School one was my favorite with the 'Chief' a close second.

It looked like a great day for a ride. I'm glad riding season is beginning for you again.

Webster World said...

Cool picture's. I'll bet it was a great ride. The custom bobber looked real nice. Glad to hear you finally got a good spring ride in.

Dean "D-Day" said...

Ahhhh...Spring.
The time when a young man's fancy turns to.....MOTORCYCLES!

Glad you got some good weather and thanx for the pics.

FLHX_Dave said...

Awesome! I really love that bobber. I gotta build me one of those someday.

Glad you got out.

Lady R (Di) said...

What cool bikes! I also liked the Chief, but the dog log has to take a prize too! How funny!

I was planning to go to two rallies this weekend myself, and ended up going to neither. Instead we put almost 300 miles on the Glides and rode, rode, rode! :)

We are definitely going to Emerald Coast Bike Fest this weekend for the whole weekend, so I was pacified. For now.

I'm glad you cold weathered bikers are able to finally get out and get your therapy! I'm looking forward to more stories from you as the season flourishes.

mrs rc said...

Was that your first time out this spring? Glad the weather is finally breaking for you :-) Looks like a great day too!

Baron's Life said...

OK Bud...This is great...The Chief is resplended and the most important thing is it looks like you had a great day.
Spring 's the air but it's still cold so it was good to see your bike warming up.

Ruben said...

Enjoyed the pics...thanks for taking the time to post them!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Chessie,
I actually got to see the Chief's bike being customized. I remember when it was getting the jugs diamond cut. Pretty cool.

Arizona HD,
That old skool was tough looking. It was a great ride. Thanks!

Webster World,
It was a beautiful day for a ride. Thank you!

Dean D-Day,
It was about time huh! Hope you've been out yourself.

FLHX Dave,
What's stopping you? Besides an unlimited budget???
Thanks!

Lady R,
I was able to log around 350 miles on last Saturday's ride. Awesome, It felt good.

The doglog... My friends thought I was goofy for taking that picture. I guess they don't blog do they?

Mrs. R.C.,
Yep first real ride out this year. I put putted around the block once or twice prior but that was all. The weather is finally shaping up.
Thank you!

Baron,
I really liked the chief best too.
We had a great ride, and a great day. You are right though, Spring is in the air still, and the morning was really cold. I was a popsicle when I got to the starting point 45 minutes away from my house.

Ruben,
Thank You for stopping by to take a peek!

B.B. said...

Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen Jennette said...

Wow, some really nice bikes there for a perfect day of riding! You deserved a great weekend. Looks like your good weather has arrived.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

B.B.,
Thanks, and you're welcome.

KT Did,
Thank you. It's about time we had some decent weather around here!