"I pulled you over for Speeding. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"

Regardless of what you ride, even if you don't ride at all, EVERYONE is welcome here.

Mr. Motorcycle


I am

My photo
I live at 1 Frozen place in, Minnesota, United States
My real name is Mark. For many years now my wife has called me Mr. Motorcycle. When I started my Blog I was looking for a catchy blog name, so I went with it. I'm happily married and I'm also a father of 6 children. I have two human offspring, one dog, two cats and one custom Harley. I believe that makes 6 children. When I'm not doing my real full time job, or going for a ride, I like to do art, custom paint jobs, and of course BLOG. If you would like to contact me, my e-mail address is phonetically spelled for avoiding spammers. (I actually do use the number 1 in the beginning.) 1mrmotorcycleATgmailDOTcom

*****This is my Bliss*****

*****This is my Bliss*****
Depending on your settings, Click, or Double Click on the image for full size photo.
The photo above is my ride :
"Kenny" started life as a stock '97, 883 Sportster. It's been a work in progress since the day I bought it many years ago. Its mostly custom with a built, "slightly juiced up" 1200 motor.
The Metal Fabrication, bodywork and custom paint was done by me.

How the Hell did I come up with a name like Kenny for my bike you ask?...... Most people who name their rides, go with chick names. I of course had to be different. I think bikes look tough, cool and masculine; not feminine. Plus, my father "Ken" has helped make me who I am today. Therefore with a little twist on the name, my bike was named "Kenny".

KUSTUM PAINT

KUSTUM PAINT
Come check out my custom paint! Click on the logo above to go to my custom paint blog.

Friday, April 10, 2009

really cool murals, and bathrooms

These are not motorcycle related, but I could not pass up sharing these with you!

YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS ONE.
THIS IS A CEILING MURAL IN A SMOKER'S LOUNGE.


BATHROOM PAINTED FLOOR
IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY.....
On the tenth floor of a hi-rise building.....
AND....
THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM...
You open the door...
Would this mess up your mind? Would you be able to walk in to this bathroom? Or do anything else?

Another Awesome Toilet

THE LADY IS GETTING READY TO ENTER!!
This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston :

Now that you've seen the outside view, take a look at the inside view...
It's made entirely of one-way glass!
No one can see you from the outside, but when
you are inside it's like sitting in a clear glass box!
Now would you... COULD YOU....?

11 comments:

Mastercheif said...

Where do you find this stuff? That is awesome. I wouldn't be able to use the mirrored room. Gives me the creeps just looking at it.

Anonymous said...

I do believe that you know the answers to what I would and would not use. (none) although I do think that 1st one is really cool....

--The wife

Baron's Life said...

Awsome, the first bathroom is so scary...floating in the sky sorta thing...I wonder where the stuff would land if I did...do it...lol

Lady R (Di) said...

I would probably pee myself when I opened the bathroom door and saw no floor! LOL!

As far as the glass box... hmmm. It's a good place to tell the world to k*ss your *ss! LOL! I may be just a little shy for this one. (unless I was desperate!)

"Joker" said...

Pretty cool stuff. I'm all set on the public toilets...mirrored or not.

The high-rise bathroom, er no, I don't think I'd like that so well, and if I was loaded, I know I wouldn't!

Willy D said...

I’m chain-smoking and eating some real nasty chili right now. I’ll let you know in about thirty minutes :)

Webster World said...

Lady R. is right about the whole world kissing ones ass. I could use it I'd just may have a hard time not laughing as they were kissing my ass. The rest are pretty damn cool. May get dizzier using the air bourne crapper.

Canajun said...

These are great. The bathroom floor reminds me of the work of this guy - Julien Beaver: http://users.skynet.be/J.Beever/

Check it out. He's awesome.

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

My fave is the very 1st one. Looking up at the ceiling and seeing the preacher there to say the final words in the last chapter of life...all the people of my life standing around looking down at me...LOL that would be weird.

Of course the second one was too cool too. I am glad they didn't do that kind of weird stuff when I was a frequent flier on Orange Sunshine back in the early '70's. That would have flipped my brain.

You can forget the glass pooper. I have to really talk myself into going into a regular pooper, knowing that everyone who sees me enter is sure I'm gonna leave a stinky...ugh....

Baron's Life said...

Happy Easter to you and your family
All the very best to you all
Berge

FLHX_Dave said...

I have some ideas for that one way job. I would definately have to get it on in that one just for kicks.

As far as actually taking care of business...I dunno, it might give me stage fright. I could do the nasty in it but I don't know if I could actually use it for what it was intended for.